Tuesday, January 13, 2009

first of all

I'm writting this for a new years resolution. I'm not sure what I will be writting about. I think I'll mainly write about my thoughts and experiences as a young adult in America. I'll write about things I love and things that disgust me, things that make me really happy and things that make me want to kill myself. I want everyone that wants to know to understand what it is like to be me. I want to share myself with you, the reader. You might not like what I say, I probably won't like what I say, but I have to say it for some stupid expressionistic reason that plagues me when I'm sitting still. Please leave feed back! If you hate what I say and think I'm a big dumb idiot, I want to hear it. Most of all, thanks for reading. No matter what you think, say, believe, eat, worship, or dream. Thanks for being you.

hearts,
CS in the Badlands

No comments:

Post a Comment